Bar B Que @ Towcats 03-04-12

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bro in law and I will be heading out of Vegas very early Saturday morning and heading back here Monday morning.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking up ex's is one place you never want to go to.
Believe me, you're preaching to the choir there...I have precisely zero desire to hear from her again, to the point where I will go out of my way to avoid her. I'm just wondering if they knew each other when they were in high school, since they went to the same school and were only a year or two apart IIRC...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Believe me, you're preaching to the choir there...I have precisely zero desire to hear from her again, to the point where I will go out of my way to avoid her. I'm just wondering if they knew each other when they were in high school, since they went to the same school and were only a year or two apart IIRC...
you know my wife and how bipolar she is, Nutless's wife makes mime appear well-balanced. Having her dig in her past is purely a really bad idea. :eek:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know my wife and how bipolar she is, Nutless's wife makes mime appear well-balanced. Having her dig in her past is purely a really bad idea. :eek:
That's a good point that I didn't consider...it's a moot point in any event; I don't see her letting Justin borrow his balls long enough for him to get over the 17 by himself, let alone her tagging along :shocked: :rotflmao

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you don't understand....
on a run from SJ to North Hollywood and back...roughly 12-14 hours total, she was calling and texting checking on him every 5-10 minutes. It got to the point where I was ready to throw his phone out the window.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trust me when I tell you how well I understand.
I didn't know you went through one of those situations too.
my sympathy.
if it wasn't for the fact we had to make time and I was just sprung from the VA and really shouldn't have been out on the road, Nutless wouldn't have been behind the wheel of my truck. If he was in the passenger seat, that phone would have been gone at the ten hour mark.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I'll be there. I guess icanfixall and I are going to caravan, if we can agree on time of departure. Rolling some coal.

After seeing some of the trucks, I have decided that mine will be a very unusual entry. Bone stock. Trying for the 27 year old "just-off-the-lot" look.

I can find some Coors here to bring. Haven't had any of that since my college days.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Well, looks like I won't be able to make it after all. I just got the Maui job :Thumbs Up and need to be there on March 12th to start work..........

Calvin, I'll work something out to get the Brownie and other parts to you.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like I won't be able to make it after all. I just got the Maui job :Thumbs Up and need to be there on March 12th to start work..........

Calvin, I'll work something out to get the Brownie and other parts to you.
congratulations on the Maui job. Hope you get a good enough of a raise to offset the taxes they do to you there.:eek: Remember, "Pineapple express" is a good shipping company to get large items from the mainland over to your new digs;Sweet. As far as the parts are concerned, I plan to be at the Reno tow show this year, so maybe leave them with someone who is still around in that neck of the woods. It would have been nice seeing your Chevy at the GTG. GM's seem to have more transplant variety than Fords do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online