Ball joint's...

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i would like to do everything when i have it apart. But i'm sending it to a garage that my uncle knows and does stuff for him because i need something to drive and don't have the time to get it done, besides for $20 and a case of bud light they can do it, and they know how

ManicMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it done today, $100 in ball joint's from work (greaseable, and life time warranty). Checked out all my bearings, seals and the u-joint's. All are in great working order. Just added new grease and put it back together. Feel's tight as a drum, next up is ALL the tie rod part's and a alignment. Then I can switch over to my new tires.

The truck also leveled out some, it was leaning so bad the lower b-joint's would move violently if I GENTLY shook them in my hand.

Wasn't a bad process either. Took us 3 hour's to do both sides.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nice, sounds like it went really well then, glad to see you got through the job successfully.

ManicMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice, sounds like it went really well then, glad to see you got through the job successfully.

Hardest part was pulling the spindle from the knuckle. Luckily, we had the pulled to do it and it still pulled off fairly easy.

Truck is slowly coming together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online