Back in the saddle

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Long ago I did sign up on oilburners face book when oilburners was hacked.. But never friended anyone nor did I revel my signon name....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. The color combo is the same as towcats crewcab... You have the short truck... I always liked the single cab dually look.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
The ones that I like the looks of are the Short bed dualies that came out in 99 and up - the crew cab short beds they always looked like toy trucks.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nice ride, surface rust is much easier to take care of than cancer. sounds like you had a fun road trip, so how long did it take to get from York Pa down to your neck of the woods? curiouse since i will be making that treck for the rally.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Don't let BlueRon any where near your truck Travis.. Hes fixated on the color blue...:eek::rotflmao;p Actually I'm impressed with Rons ability to paint so many trucks and they come out looking good. I know what it takes to paint a car or truck.. Like a million hours of prep and then 1 hour of fun spraying on the color. I would keep the color it is now. That hood rust wil come off super easy with a belt sander and some 120 grit. Then hit it with some primer filler. Color sand and lay down some color...:thumbsup:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pictures Travis. I'm sure Ron could paint it something other than blue, but ........... he won't.LOL

Heath

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
It is ok little guy, but trucks should not be the color of your ba....... Never mind wont say it.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Subway,

It took 11 hours in the truck. Typically I on a trip to Pa I space it out over two days but because of time concerns I could not so it was a like a drug smuggling run.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Darrin,

that is the plan eventually. gotta save up the cash to have Ron do his magic with Oxford White so it may take a while.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7