Auction find

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tanner, Alabama. Their lot is HUGE! This one possibly a hydro-locked engine looking under hood. Lots of good parts & potential for that one.

Rusgo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw where the lot was. I was wondering if Russo was close since he's the op.
No, I'm I Portland. Was on copart looking for a truck with a ZF6 to steal and came across that. No competition from me for that truck!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rusgo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like it has an aftermarket lift, nice rear bumper, nice set of tires, full floater rear axle, and a bed full of treasure.

I'd buy it just for the bed contents. Could be anything!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screw the D-60. You see those fat exhaust stacks? Hehe

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the seats too, nice rare in tan. 5 days already and no bids. if its a flooded vehicle could also have locked up diffs.......... water does amazing stuff when its left for a while.

Booyah45828

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be a downer, but make sure you add in all the fees and extras they charge.
+2

Just bought a car off there a couple weeks ago. Winning bid was 200 bucks, total cost was around 450.....

I knew it at the time, but those who are looking at this need to do their homework before being surprised.

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed the seats too, nice rare in tan. 5 days already and no bids. if its a flooded vehicle could also have locked up diffs.......... water does amazing stuff when its left for a while.

Are the seats stock '87? What about the jump seat and console?

I've got tan seats in Raylan, I like tan!
My seats have the hand pump bulb lumbar air cushion. Unfortunately, they don't hold air, and they're pretty far back on the list of things that I've got to do before we head south for the winter...

pastorjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bought 2 trucks so far on copart. I drive a 2011 Ram 1500 that was a "total loss" and paid 4k for it. I did a flip on a 05' Dakota that made me a pretty penny. But yeah, the fees are stiff if you don't have a dealers license.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88