ATTN!!! NON campers of the IDI Weekend

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Karen at Lock 30. Those who are not camping will need to be put on a guest list to get into the campground for the day. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST YOU WILL BE DENIED ACCESS TO THE CAMPGROUND!!! We will have to split up the names between the campers so everyone can get in. Cost is still $5 per person, per day. So I need Names and day of arrival to get you on the list. I need names AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so I can "match you up" with a "host camper"

Also Karen will not be available at the beginning of July, so our contact person at Lock 30 will now be Rachael. Thanks Russ

Last edited:

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Ok, well I can't make it other than Monday, the 4th. Racing fri/sat/sun. Monday is the rain date, but I am not planning for it. I'd like to come out and see you guys(if you want me too..... :confused: ).

For what ever reason, my day would change...would I be denied for ONLY Monday?
I hope some people are still there on Monday? :eek:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
We will more than likely still be there on monday pending what I find out about the new job I'm going for... Actually I'm hoping that we will still be able to attend because I have been told by both my head hunter and during my first interview with the place that they are wanting to stike quick. But if we are able to attend our plan as of now is to stay until tuesday or wednesday but again it will depend on new job leads.

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Oh, ya. We'll be trav'ln in style like usual ;Sweet

I figured I might as well cruise it out(since it IS an IDI meet huh? )
I'll most likely also have trailer in tow with race car in it :thumbsup: (since it will be in there from the weekend anyhow). Or I could leave it at home if parking is a premium?

Travis........just wait to empty the ***** tank until AFTER I come and go.... :rotflmao

Last edited:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Larry, parking MAY(?) be an issue. Let me check with Lock 30 and I'll get back to you. I'd love to see the race car too. The MAck may even bring my dad out to play :thumbsup:

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
It's a 40 ft'r so if it is a problem....I'll leave it at home.
I went camping last fall and you'd be surprised how space restricted things can get with a big trailer :mad: . I got the "That's a BIG truck" routine... LOL . I parked up on the main fire pit/play area cause getting back into the camp areas was NOT an easy task :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Larry I haven't heard from the campground yet, but after thinking it over, it may be better to leave the trailer at home. We will be taking up a lot of space as it is, and to have a "visitor" stop in with a 40' 5er may be a bit much. but please bring the B, I saw it at Quaker City for the diesel drags and would love to see it again. Russ

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
No problemo......

I usually like to bring trailer along for "ballast"..........makes for a nicer trip down the highway if you know what I mean :Sly . Been farther without it so not a problem(beside my chiro has my back in pretty good shape right now :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao )

We'll see ya on Monday... :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online