Anyone need an '86 diesel dash with tach?

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I already have a few interested in this, so consider it gone. Anyone need anything else of it?

Last edited:

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
Don't need the whole dash but the tach and IP gear cover with sender would be nice! Also looking for a couple of the diesel fender emblems. Thanks

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Don't need the whole dash but the tach and IP gear cover with sender would be nice! Also looking for a couple of the diesel fender emblems. Thanks

There's 2 ahead of you so far. I figured this would get some attention, didn't take long. I can check to see if it had the emblems for you.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Dang. I've "sealed the deal" 3 times with members here about these gauge clusters with the tach, and every time I get a response "I'll let you know when I get it pulled." You guessed it, I never get that call or email.
My issue is Im picky wanting one with a trip meter speedo. I find the tachs all the time, its the trip meter speedo that makes the deal a hard to find item.
Oh well.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Dang. I've "sealed the deal" 3 times with members here about these gauge clusters with the tach, and every time I get a response "I'll let you know when I get it pulled." You guessed it, I never get that call or email.
My issue is Im picky wanting one with a trip meter speedo. I find the tachs all the time, its the trip meter speedo that makes the deal a hard to find item.
Oh well.

I don't recall what the speedo looked like but I'll check it out this weekend. I promise!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't recall what the speedo looked like but I'll check it out this weekend. I promise!
you're looking for something like this....
wow...that came out blurrier than I thought.....don't drink this stuff in the next pix....you'll really get the shakes...
okay...one more try...

Attachments

• 08-26-08_2307.jpg
    08-26-08_2307.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
  • 08-25-08_2341.jpg
    08-25-08_2341.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 08-26-08_2350.jpg
    08-26-08_2350.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
The speedo/tach are seperate, and easily swapped. The gasser speedo works in the diesels. Just look for any speedo with the trip odo. It'll swap right in.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Easy there Towcat! You might drop your camera! There were at least 3 that had speedos but either weren't diesels or didn't have tachs, so I didn't "save" the images. I'm sure at least one had a trip.

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
If he can't find I might have them.......
Looking for a good set of those litle rectangular ones. All the junk yards seem to turning everything in for scrap as I almost had a nice parts truck without the engine. Went back the next day to get some parts and they had sent it in. :puke: