ANYONE LOOKING FOR A 4BT CUMMINS

chvycmnslvr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am fixing to close a deal for a few 4BT cummins ... I will be posting these engines for sale on this forum and on CL ... I will be asking between 2500 and 3000 each ... some of these engines have allison transmissions with them and will go for around 750 to 1000 for trans ... all engines will be gaurenteed to run and not knock ... If your interested send me a private email on here and let me know ..

chvycmnslvr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will these be ve pumps or p pumps? What accesseries are on them?

Hey Darrin ... there will be a mixture of both VE and P type pumps .. all these engines have around 85000 miles on them .. they came out of UPS trucks and most of them are fully dressed with everything from the fan to the flywheel .. including the alternators ... I will try to get a little more for the P type pump engines over the VE pump engines ... Once I take possession of the engines I will be stand testing them and swapping injectors to make them all run at max efficiency I then plan on having some adaptor plates built for both dodge and chevy applications ... the problem with the existing adaptor plates is that the starter has to be relocated and this is not acceptable ... I plan on building adapter plates that use the existing Ford or GM starter hole so that bell housing mod's will not be necessary