anyone in vegas who can check this out for me?

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you want to know about it? By the way, thats the exact kit I have on mine. I like the boost guage, been trying to find one that only goes up to 15, that way the needle really shows some actual movement.

I will be changing my booster and master cylinder tomorrow morning but I'll have the rest of the weekend free, if you need me to take a look at it for you.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
What do you want to know about it? By the way, thats the exact kit I have on mine. I like the boost guage, been trying to find one that only goes up to 15, that way the needle really shows some actual movement.

I will be changing my booster and master cylinder tomorrow morning but I'll have the rest of the weekend free, if you need me to take a look at it for you.

Look in my sig. ISSPRO sells "Manifold Pressure" gauge that goes to 15psi, its a boost gauge, but instead of saying "boost" it says "manifold pressure." Same thing ;Sweet

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a good turbo kit, no checking out needed, if you want a turbo kit for your truck just click the buy it now button and buy it.

I was willing to check it out for him but he never got back with me.
At least he knows you had it and it's in good shape.

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score

BigNick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, check this thread a day or so after I started it and no reply, so i figured we didn't have anyone in/around vegas. Yeah, if you could check it out, that would be great. If I buy it I'll flip you $50 via paypal for the legwork for me.

Last edited: