Anybody else hav an iPhone?

Alan Slingsby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wanting to get pics on here and hav no clue how to do so thru OB SITE. My computer is a pos an all my pics are on iPhone. Help

The FNG

NOT a Powerstroke!
Reaction score
Get the photobucket app and upload your pics to photobucket. Then if you want to put them on here, tap the photo and tap image code. Paste the image code here and your pic will show up.

S-west

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I attach all my pics through my iPhone. Just click on the photo thing on the tools in the reply. And click choose file and it will come up with your photos on your phone. The only thing is for some reason they always come up sideways for some reason. In order to make the pictures right side up you have to edit the photo in your phone and spin the picture full circle and save it facing up again. For some reason then it shows up the right way

John Deere

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Thought I would try it, although I didn't correct the orientation first. Picture is of dad's Rumely's.

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
link didnt work, if you use photobucket there is a box on the right side of the image that will say image code, copy that and just paste it in the reply area and then it will show up

Alan Slingsby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright got the app an will try and post some pics of my pick up soon she aint the best but its what iv got lol.. Thanks alot guys!

Alan Slingsby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wahoo!! That was the first pic I came to lol,that's my up an coming project when it stops snowing an gets warmer.. Thanks again

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey we have one of those rototillers too! looks like you've had to fix the lever that engages the wheels as well. Dad was pissed when i broke ours off. Those are good rototillers.

Alan Slingsby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha ya i got rid of it a coupledays after the pic..neighbor is going to rebuild it..only been sitting there for 10 or more years

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online