any one got exhaust pics

DBogo

Reaction score
im looking for some exhaust pics with it dumped out infront of the rear wheel and how you routed it thanks

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See my pic link in my signature.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind, that you will be spending LOTS of time cleaning the wheel. Especially if you have a high soot chip/programmer.

Max Power

Reaction score
It is also very ******* the finish. Ford changed all of their 97 trucks to behind the wheel due to it damaging the finish on the wheels. I'm not sure if a diesel would be worse or better.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
It's not an oilburner, but here's what the exhaust under my ramp truck looks like. The pics are actually of my O/D unit, but show the exhaust pretty well, too.

Ya, I know. Broken hanger on the right side. That's what happens, when you reuse hangers. I've fixed that, and the oil leak, from the front bearing seal.

Don't have any good pics of The Crossbreed's exhaust. You aren't looking for a vertical system, anyhow, right?

Attachments

• MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 7
  • MVC-007F.JPG
    MVC-007F.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 3

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
Our 97 F150 has the stock exhaust in front of the wheel, and I like it. No problems noted, and real handy for backing to dirt/stone/mulch piles. Would pics of a F150 help ya?

Adrianspeeder

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
heres a few of mine I don't have any problem with soot whats on there now is as bad as its ever been I've never scrubed it off just spray washed it for better then a year now

Attachments

• exhaust1.JPG
    exhaust1.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 4
  • exhaust2.JPG
    exhaust2.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 3
  • exhaust3.JPG
    exhaust3.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 4

DBogo

Reaction score
ok keep em coming i need some more ideas and can some one clear up the whole ID OD thing with exhaust tubing what one would slip over the other im totoally confused on the whole issue there

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My advice is don't exit in front of the tire.
It's cool for a couple months, then the noise & mess from soot on your wheel & rear quarter panel sucks.

I did it for ~ a year and hated it after a while.