Any of you ever heard of noodlin

twildman

Reaction score
sassyrel said:
now wildman--ever eaten properly prepared snapper--its gooooodddddd--no joke-used to be a resturant in area called purple parrot--had some of the best cooked snapper you ever et------and you never emailed me about reburning the trans module for my 94 idi---

Well, the only snapper I eat only has 2 legs attached and the "shell" is alot softer -Showtits

Sorry, about the email, but there is nothing I can do for the IDI, only the powerstroke.

Headhunter_5.9

there it is Johnny!
Reaction score
noodling is refered to as HOG'IN around here, the idea is go get the fich to start suckling on your hand then procede to get your arm in there far enough and stick your hand out their Gill and drag 'em in.

one big 'ole boy (6'5" 'bout 250+ lbs) was all the way in to his shoulder and had not reached the gill yet, and the only thing stick'n outta the water was his nose! the hell with that nonsence!

my 2 cents from IL

nummit

Reaction score
Headhunter_5.9 said:
noodling is refered to as HOG'IN around here, the idea is go get the fich to start suckling on your hand then procede to get your arm in there far enough and stick your hand out their Gill and drag 'em in.

one big 'ole boy (6'5" 'bout 250+ lbs) was all the way in to his shoulder and had not reached the gill yet, and the only thing stick'n outta the water was his nose! the hell with that nonsence!

my 2 cents from IL

Agreed, takes bigger balls than mine to use your own flesh as bait.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Headhunter_5.9 said:

my 2 cents from IL

:rolleyes:

rip van sparky

Reaction score
The boys up here catch snappers that way. They follow the banks of streams/ponds until they find a big enough hole. Then they snake their arm up there a grab ahold. Supposedly the turtles go in headfirst and you grab their tail. I was always to chicken to try, figured I'd get one that turned around or a big 'ol muskrat. Yikes. People put up adds on bulletin boards so that people will come and get their turtles because they eat all the fish out of their ponds.

bloodhound51

Reaction score
i have noodled for turtles its mot the turtles and catfish youhave to worry about its the watersnakes and muskrats that are scary.