Another new member here.

Pastor Bob

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a quick "HELLO" for my first post here.
Look forward to some interesting times.

Pastor bob.

MUDDY

Reaction score
welcome to the site bob. glad to see u here

Max Power

Reaction score
Welcome, let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. This site is fun and in need of someone to hear the sins of the flock.:D

Whit

Reaction score
OH MY!!! Pastor Bob and Pacool all in the same day , this my friends is a gift from above.................. :)

Cheers, Kevin

paccool

Reaction score
Hey there Kevin! I've been here a while, was just lurking in the shadows watching what was going on. Speaking of lurking, where the hell have you been? haven't seen any posts over on TDR for quite a while.

Whit

Reaction score
Stan, I aint posted on the TDR since they booted illflem off and I dont plan on posting either, the site seams to me to have slipped alot and anymore (I still visit occasionally) all I see is mostly new members??? Seams all the folks with good knowlege have left the site, This site rocks and you can say what ya want too. I really think this site is gonna collect all the knowlegeable dudes in the long run...............hell look around now and its obvious we got a hell of a start, give us some time to get all the girlie pics taken care of and look out , I figer it this way......................the tdr and the dtr have such restrictions on what you can and cant say so you are limited big time, this site is new and growing fast, give use time to let our hair down talking bout puntang and ******* and the bombing will commence.

Cheers, Kevin

Last edited:

paccool

Reaction score
Thanks Muddy! Ya know, now is as good of a time as any to say I really enjoy your avitars. Sorta like watching a ball bounce! I'd like to see the one on NWB with the top off - sorta like driving a convertable but never dropping the top.

paccool

Reaction score
Damn Kev, now you got me in a corner! No matter how I answer this I could end up in trouble!:rolleyes: Sure don't want to get that lovely wife of yours mad at me. Hell, theres not enough flowers in the world if that happened!

But what the heck, I'd still like to see the top down!!:D :love:

Stan