Another Birthday

gandalf

Reaction score
OldMisterBill is having a birthday. Happy Birthday, Bill. You're one of our senior members here on the forum. You've worked with these trucks a long time, earned a living with these trucks. You have a store of information. You've forgotten more than many members will ever know. I'm happy and I'm proud to call you a friend.

Happy Birthday.

It's not quite midnight here, so I'm a bit early for the west coast. But it's the 23rd where you are, so I'm legit. It's your birthday.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Hey Bill, Happy Birthday! Make sure to save some cake for the grandkids LOL

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I am flattered - I feel like my knowledge is basic compared to the depths this forum has gone (and I have little new to add). Spent a couple hrs. in the shop making a gate for my fence. got tired came in and took a 6 hr break :rotflmao. This being retarded can be boring. Over all feeling better than I did 5 years ago - Enough of an update. We should have the drain by where Calvin parked his truck finished Monday.

The Grandkids bought me a candy bar and they made the most beautiful cards I could ever ask for. Even though they changed my name to POPPY! Yup they love to tease.

Thanks Guys. God Bless you all!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Hey Bill, Happy Birthday! Make sure to save some cake for the grandkids LOL

Welll... Aint dat the truth...:eek::rotflmao Eat it all Bill... After all its yours.. Glad to be here celabrating anouth trip around the sun with you Bill. You are one of the greats that makes this site what it is. Enjoy the day.. Your Friend, Gary

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance