Annual appeal for core donations

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy fall everyone! As another year has gone by, and people are out enjoying their Moose pumps, we have had the usual number of returned cores that have excessive head and rotor wear due to alternative fuel use or just really high miles. This has put our core inventory at an all time low for new Moose pump builds. As we try to keep the prices on our Moose products from sliding up all the time, we have the usual costs of inflation to combat as well as the pressing need to obtain additional cores that limit the need to purchase replacement parts. You all have been very supportive and helpful in the past and have been generous in your donations of extra pumps you have in your garages or find in junk yards. If you are in a position to donate a core, we will pay the shipping and make a note on your account that will help you with a discount for future purchases. Just give us a call at 717-806-5561 and tell us what you have that you can part with, and we will be happy to make it easy for you to send it in. I know a number of you have told me in the past that if we ran low just to ask, so... I'm asking. LOL Thank you!

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
What kinda discount? Say I send 4 pumps and I want a bull moose what's the discount for $760?

The FNG

NOT a Powerstroke!
Reaction score
I may have some injectors you could have for cores, but I'm not too sure if you'd really want them.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Mel I got three pumps and many injectors sitting here for you, just haven't been out your way in a while. One pump is a medium duty unit.

bobs_idi

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got 2 or 3 pumps, and a shipload of injectors. i do need an ats 093 seal kit...
let me know Mel

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you guys are willing, just call our shop. 717-806-5561 and we will email you a shipping label, so you can send the stuff at no cost other than finding a box for it. I'll discount, or comp you guys and the good karma goes a long way. - Mel

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
I am thinking Bull moose, misters, and return line kit once I get my body mount situation sorted out. Can return two core pumps and one set of injectors. Please PM the out the door price with that considered.

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ecology auto parts gets $125 for a pump+$25 core. Then figure another $25 to ship it to you and I'm into it for $175

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a dps pump that I would like to send and see what's been done to it for educational purposes... And three set of injectors, one being a set of dps junk also....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726