Almost bought another truck, almost

langevette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may post may upset your stomach so have you tums ready!

I found a 93 ext cab 4x behind a shed this weekend. So I HAD to stop. Lady said it ls her parents and there hard up for money and second gear doesn't work. Sounds like I can get her cheap. Ats turbo clean blue interior aftermarket rims and a little rust. I offered 800 she said that was too cheap, I told her if I heard it run I might pay more. So today I get there and the old man had a can of either on rad core support. Bad sign. He goes to crank and I smell half burnt either, even worse. All the while hearing the glow plug relay clicking on and off rapidly. He gets out puffs more either as I cringe and tell him these engines dont take well to either, but goes back to cranking, worse yet. Engine never tries to fire but speeds up while cranking, so he says it must be getting spark? I say well if you decide you want to sell it for 8 you have my number. I was just trying to save another one from a ignorant owner but I guess you can't save them all!
But on a side note if you want a truck with an ats turbo and blue bucket interior he wants 1200 for it.
Matthew

langevette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I thought of the gas rag but once he said it had spark it was over I didnt check the miles prob 150-180. It's near the town of Cissna park il.
Matthew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online