a real cherry

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
OMG... I just have to fly the flag...:bs:drunk: I'm really not sure what you would be buying. Sorry but nope... Not worth a second look in my oppinnion. But that me on the rust free west coast where we don't see salt on the road unless it was a dropped box in a super markup parking lot.

metalminded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That better be a joke. Otherwise I'd ask to look at the truck just so I could slap the seller upside the head

dirtbiker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Engine has low miles. Actual unknown." What is low miles to this guy? Wonder where the rest of the dash went...

wildman7798

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG... I just have to fly the flag...:bs:drunk: I'm really not sure what you would be buying. Sorry but nope... Not worth a second look in my oppinnion. But that me on the rust free west coast where we don't see salt on the road unless it was a dropped box in a super markup parking lot.

Not to hijack the post - but it's time to we all knew that the West Coast is not salt free anymore - Somehow the state of Washington slid this one by the tax payers. For the past 4 years now they have gone to Chemical/Salt De-Icer and for snow and ice aidsl. Every winter they dumping more than 650,000 gallons of calcium chloride on our roads. While we don't see the volumes of snow as back east on most surface roads, our mountain passes do. Oregon, Idaho, Montana will not be far behind. All in the name of protecting the sheep. Just open the hood of any Washington car now and you will see the white powder on all the zinc and aluminum under hood items. Because it saved money back east we got it crammed down our throats. Can't wait to see what happens when the bolts, re-bar and other metal structural components start corroding on our bridges and overpasses.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Not to hijack the post - but it's time to we all knew that the West Coast is not salt free anymore - Somehow the state of Washington slid this one by the tax payers. For the past 4 years now they have gone to Chemical/Salt De-Icer and for snow and ice aidsl. Every winter they dumping more than 650,000 gallons of calcium chloride on our roads. While we don't see the volumes of snow as back east on most surface roads, our mountain passes do. Oregon, Idaho, Montana will not be far behind. All in the name of protecting the sheep. Just open the hood of any Washington car now and you will see the white powder on all the zinc and aluminum under hood items. Because it saved money back east we got it crammed down our throats. Can't wait to see what happens when the bolts, re-bar and other metal structural components start corroding on our bridges and overpasses.

It'll mean bridge collapses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osocGiofdvc

I wonder if I could get $3K for my F150? It's got the FSV package. 20 years of salt has lightened it a couple hundred LBs ;)

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
???$3K???***???

Apparently the owner of that truck has spent so many lonely nights on the farm he has become disconnected from the reality that most of us share. I wouldn't buy that truck for $1K.