A Few Pics of My Truck

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
It's been a bit too icy around here to walk around on the carhaulers so I was fartin' around outside with the kiddies when I found the Digi in my toolbox in the garage!!! Cool, it's been MIA for a while & I haven't been it the top of the box for....well as long as it's been missing. Been using the wifey's which she hates & she's as happy I found mine as I amLOL .

It occured to me I have no pics of the PSD so I snapped a few. Now you guys can see the truck I'm asking stupid questions about;p I'll have to get some clean ones another season. Nothing special but it's mine.

Attachments

• PSD in snow.jpg
    PSD in snow.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 31
  • PSD snow.jpg
    PSD snow.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 24
  • P2130003.JPG
    P2130003.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 21

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Man, I knew the pillar paint was a little off but the flash really made that look bad. It doesn't look that mis-matched in person!!!!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck Scott, I like the one you are using as your avatar now.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Sharp ride there Scotty. I had a black truck for awhile. It looked great when shinny, but the other 360 days a year:rolleyes: BEst of luck with it. BTW Nothing wrong with basic black;Sweet

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
good lookin truck scott. i'm a car hauler too, down here in alabama.

Thanks again guys. Bama, your avatar is awesome. I just swapped in the PSD in place of one of my pete's. PM me your contact info. I sometime get a bit of freight out of AL & know nobody down there. Some Carmax, Some wholesale, & some high $ dealer exchange work, if your interested. Do you run northeast from Bama? The stuff is usually coming back to Richmond, VA all the way to Baltimore, MD

69, I got those off fleabay for 162.00 for all 4 plus centers & lugnuts. Best Fleabay buy to date. And all of them are mostly round!!!LOL

BamaSixGun

Will Work 4 Chrome
Reaction score
Thanks again guys. Bama, your avatar is awesome. I just swapped in the PSD in place of one of my pete's. PM me your contact info. I sometime get a bit of freight out of AL & know nobody down there. Some Carmax, Some wholesale, & some high $ dealer exchange work, if your interested. Do you run northeast from Bama? The stuff is usually coming back to Richmond, VA all the way to Baltimore, MD

69, I got those off fleabay for 162.00 for all 4 plus centers & lugnuts. Best Fleabay buy to date. And all of them are mostly round!!!LOL

hey scott, you gotta PM.

we do run northeast. we load up there goin to brownsville, tx, and we also do the snowbirds goin up and down, depending on the season.

they should all be goin back up in a month or so.

keep that parkinlot loaded buddy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online