A Big Thank You

catskinner22

Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone on here. Because of you knowledge and trials and errors you have save me a couple grand. I read about the problems with the E4OD and was able to buy a new tac sensor and adjust the tps. Now no more flashing light, crazy shifting or sleepless nites. I was sure a new torque converter was in my future. I can now work on the part I want haha. Agian Thanks:hail

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well thats great to hear.... Now send a check you your church or favorite charity because you were helped out so... You got an extra grand not doing anything....:sly:eek: Actually your the reason many members are here just waiting to help out another. I feel I can say that everyone on this board has been helped and has helped many others. The longer you hang out here the more "others" you will help.... Nobody holds back information. Its freely spread around.... Thats the best part of this great site..... Helping others....

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Hmm well uh I don't know about that you should probably swing by the local transmission shop and get an "expert" opinion... Sounds like you need a total rebuild on that thing! $$$$ LOL :rotflmao J/K but I have seen that too many times in the past :rolleyes:

Lots of good stuff here. Its a great community that's for sure :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online