99 Dodge 3500 Cummins 4sale

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
I have for sale a 1999 Dodge 3500 Ext Cab 2wd dually, with a 24 valve Cummins engine in it. The transmission is a 5spd and the milage is 188, 096. The truck was involved in a accident. It hit a guard rail, ******* the pass. front side. The truck was totaled by the insurance company, so it has a salvage title. The engine and transmission are still fine. The body on the other hand, lol, is pretty bad. I was told the truck can be rebuilt by the body shop, but it will need everything from the cab forward, except the driver's side fender and the hood. The bed was also hit. Not much damage occured there though, just as a small crease and need a dually fender. I really want to rebuild it, but not having a job at the present moment doesnt allow for that. The truck runs fine and can be started if you would like. If you are serious, you can call me and come see the engine run. My number is 330-207-3115. My mother is trying to get 3500.00 for the whole truck but she will come down a little. Please help her out!

If you have any questions please feel free to email me, as I dont have regular access to the site. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks
Chris
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online