97 f250 cc short box real?

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see your location is Rockwood/ Canada. Rockwood MI by chance? Down by Lake Erie? I live down by Point Muillee if that is were you are. Most of the guys on here live in states were there is no concern for rust and what not. Up here in the Northern states these trucks are worth much more money especially if they are rust free. I bought my truck with rust and non turbo, 230,000 miles for $6,000 and that is a good price actually. My buddy just sold his 97 powerstroke with 400,000 miles, rusted and beat to death for $4,000. I would say it would be worth it though if it had more parts on it. If it just had a bed i good shape then I would say it would be. It is very hard to find these old trucks in good shape and when you do they cost more. I almost bought a truck a few years ago. It was a 93 turbo IDI crew cab long bed from Texas. I was going to pay over $8,000 for it. It was a rust free truck. If you guys ever sell your trucks bring them to Michigan. You will get allot more money for them then you will down south or west.

Last edited:

giezy

Reaction score
Ya Rockwood Ontario you may be farther north than me! I am about a hour west of Toronto. The truck from Texas and Arizona around here go for big bucks to looked at a cc dully a while back and it was mint with 250k on it wanted ten grand for it but it had paint on the frame!

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those guys down there don't know how much gold they have with these trucks. When I buy my next one I will be taking a trip to get one nice and cheap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online