'95 F-350 w/ 7.3 DIT, cranks, but no start.

fairlane_68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's no PCM communication/response with an NGS tester, PCM is getting power from good fuses and good diode, wiring from fuse block to PCM connector is good. PCM is good. When key is turned on, MIL flickers for a split second, and that's it. Wait light operates normal. What am I missing?

I've changed the PCM relay, put a reman PCM in, unplugged the EBP Sensor and the fuel heater on the fuel filter housing, I have power to and from the PCM relays (battery voltage), and at the PCM connector.

Has anyone ever heard of te MLP/TR Sensor causing a similar problem? The truck has an E4OD.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
start unplugging 5 v ref sensors, cps, acc pedal, bps, map, ebp, to see if you get communication.

action4478

action4478
Reaction score
There's no PCM communication/response with an NGS tester, PCM is getting power from good fuses and good diode, wiring from fuse block to PCM connector is good. PCM is good. When key is turned on, MIL flickers for a split second, and that's it. Wait light operates normal. What am I missing?

I've changed the PCM relay, put a reman PCM in, unplugged the EBP Sensor and the fuel heater on the fuel filter housing, I have power to and from the PCM relays (battery voltage), and at the PCM connector.

Has anyone ever heard of te MLP/TR Sensor causing a similar problem? The truck has an E4OD.

Unplug the ICP , try to start it,,, you may need to get it on a scanner...IPR dc % & ICP pressure...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online