94 idit. Anyone able to give me some pictures of the wiper pump wiring?

sparky8251

Reaction score
No idea why, but one of the previous owners removed the wiper pump and I think cut the wiper pump wiring.

I have obtained a new tank and pump, but I can't for the life of me find good pictures so I can determine where to wire it back up. I have an EVTM but it doesn't help much when, as far as I can see, the wires are physically missing.

Does anyone have an operable wiper pump so they can send me pics of where the wires go? If so I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s just a pump, one side is 12v and the other is a ground. Play with the arrangement till you have it rotating the appropriate way to push washer fluid to the nozzles

sparky8251

Reaction score
I know that... I have no idea where the wiring physically is. I was hoping for a quick picture so I have an idea of where to look for the wiring. I'm going to have to splice in my own cables somewhere just so I can get it to work.

Whatever the wiring was before, its now been cut and tucked away somewhere. There are a few spots that have been cut and taped... The hope is that a picture will help me narrow down which one. I usually work alone so I can't go testing the wires since they are activated by a button for the pump.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Run some jumper wires off the battery and test it like that. The wiring comes up from the fuse box right behind the coolant reservoir, if you strip the loom back to the main harness that goes down that side of the fender you should find them. I’ll post a picture once I get back to the shop

sparky8251

Reaction score
Thanks man! Based on your description I think I know where they are stuffed. Hopefully there is the only 2 wires so I don't have to guess...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7