94 FORD SOLD!

illinoisboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded the IDI off on a new dodge with a hemi. hope you all understand. i just needed something reliable that wouldnt leave my daughter and i stranded on the interstate again. Thanks for all the help you all have given me on all of my problems with that truck. i believe that the IDI's are good trucks, i just got a lemon that had been abused too much. :hail in a way i feel like i am losing a family:(

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its alright man, we understand. The 5.7 hemi is a good engine, my dad just bought one and we drove across country in it. Handles real nice at around 90 going down the rockies. Good luck with it.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
We don't blame you. We all have to make decisions. I had to trade mine off because it was getting old and the previous owner had taken it to hell and back, plus i needed the crew cab, and my 92 was the best deal, so i took it. Besides, i think you bought an 86 as well, plus a 6.0, didn't you? If so, then you're still good with us Ferd owners :thumbsup:

fuzzy1626

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Traded the IDI off on a new dodge with a hemi. hope you all understand. i just needed something reliable that wouldnt leave my daughter and i stranded on the interstate again. Thanks for all the help you all have given me on all of my problems with that truck. i believe that the IDI's are good trucks, i just got a lemon that had been abused too much. :hail in a way i feel like i am losing a family:(

Enjoy that new Dodge hemi. I would.;Sweet :thumbsup:

illinoisboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh i didnt buy a 6.0, i do still have an 86 dually, with a flatbead and a 6.9. i never mention it because i have NO problems with it. thanks all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance