93 F350 4x4 crew cab parts mule

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I scored this 93 F350 4x4 for $650...Parts mule to help pay for my PSD swap. The D60 front axle being the glory hole...LOL....It runs but needs injectors badly. Pretty rough body and frame but it should yield a tidy profit from the drivetrain stuff. I won't be pulling the engine, I'm just going to strip it down for what ever is good. My old IDI was sucking ass hauling this thing home and my poor little trailer was screaming for mercy.cookoo....Completely rebuilt E4OD trans in it with a new Torque converter too, maybe 200actual KM's since the rebuild. Once Danny got it fixed he took it for a drive for the first time only to realize the engine needed injectors and the trans needed shift solenoids....It's sat ever since, 2yrs or so.

You must be registered for see images attach

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Man, I thought we had rust down here.:eek: I can't believe the valve covers, air cleaner lid and fuel filter bracket.:eek: The sheet metal looks above average considering.....

You have got to have one of my all time favorite flat bed dumps. That truck just has a look that says....lay it on me, I got this.:sly

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I thought so too...The best part is it was only about 6 miles from my home. He wanted $1000 2 weeks ago, $800 yesterday when I called...I tried for $600 but I got him down to $650 so I was happy with that. Had the body parts been better I wouldn't have haggled with him as he's a friend of mine. He put like $900 or more in parts into the transmission, his buddy did the rebuild at his shop on some kind of a barter deal. He knew I wanted it to strip so if he gets another Ford truck in the near future I'll fix him up with some parts if I have what he needs. We've done a few deals like this before hooking each other up with stuff we knew the other guy was looking for.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Man, I thought we had rust down here.:eek: I can't believe the valve covers, air cleaner lid and fuel filter bracket.:eek: The sheet metal looks above average considering.....

You have got to have one of my all time favorite flat bed dumps. That truck just has a look that says....lay it on me, I got this.:sly

My IDI looks the same but she runs damn well...LOL....As for my dump, I've had 4.75 metric tons of gravel on her...She handled the weight, now stopping it was a different story :eek: Considering the fact that this truck spent 351,000KM as a mobile service truck on the oil patch out west she still has a strong back....And now a weak mind behind the wheel...:D...I don't baby it as you can see by the pic.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kinda sorta be interested in serp tensioner n idler if it's available?

Sweet lookin ride, Love the short wide rad ina OBS never knew they had them in the OBS very intesting, that rad support could be well worth keeping and selling

Kalashnikov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rusty?!? That looks halfway decent for rust around here!

Good deal! ;Sweet

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Kinda sorta be interested in serp tensioner n idler if it's available?

Sweet lookin ride, Love the short wide rad ina OBS never knew they had them in the OBS very intesting, that rad support could be well worth keeping and selling

Trust me - this thing is ROTTEN...Never pass MVI in a million years....Everything on this truck is for sale. The bottom of the rad support is cheese and falling out. It's just a gas rad support, they are available brand new. The short wide rad bolts in to them. I had one of these rads in my 92 until it blew up plowing snow and it started it's life with a 460...Now I have an extra thick rad for a 300 six in there.....Just does the trick. It was mean't to be a temp fix in a snowstorm but it turned into a long term "I'll get around to it" repair...LOL..... I just bought two diesel rad supports from Arizona for $250 each. I need one for my PSD swap and I need one for this customer truck I'm working on. His was rusted out too, gotta love the southern sheetmetal. I know two guys around here who bring it back to NS.

1997 F350 4x4 Powerstroke truck. Needed a new oil pan, exhaust manifolds and lots more. I took the job over for them as the previous guy started to work on it and just stopped...Everything was ripped apart when I got it. This is the same old "yellow" truck I used to work on 2yrs ago when my buddy owned it.

HiHorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Deal! Just found one myself and am need of a good transmission... to bad you are so far away!

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Deal! Just found one myself and am need of a good transmission... to bad you are so far away!

HiHorse,
Depending on your location, there's a guy in Parker SD that has some F250 trans.
Check out CL in the Sioux Falls & South Dakota sections.

HiHorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HiHorse,
Depending on your location, there's a guy in Parker SD that has some F250 trans.
Check out CL in the Sioux Falls & South Dakota sections.

Thanks, seen his adds a few times. That is accross the state from me, so not bad at all.

89dieselbko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if i can post this here... but it wont let me PM....

I am in dire need of a drivers REAR door for my 95 CC. stupid deer decided to run into my door and i cant source one!!!!

of course, im sure shipping a door from canada to PA would be astronomical!

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Not sure if i can post this here... but it wont let me PM....

I am in dire need of a drivers REAR door for my 95 CC. stupid deer decided to run into my door and i cant source one!!!!

of course, im sure shipping a door from canada to PA would be astronomical!

Look for wrecking yards that buy old DOT trucks at auction, the crew cabs were very popular with them. I'll sell you a door for $50 but you have to get it to PA..:D

460mudsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta love transport yellow. Park it anywhere in Wally World and lot find it easy.
My 95 F150 is that same color. It is a factory equipment enamel style paint, not basecoat/clearcoat. I thought that was weird on a 95, but Ford did make it that way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online