90 f350 single cab part out

Csmyj

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a 90 f350 single cab with 7.3 idi non turbo. Only thing I will be keeping is the axles, so everything else will go. As of right now it's a running driving truck. It has a 4 spd Manual trans. There is some bed rust but for the most part it's a very solid truck. If I buy the truck I don't want it sitting around with no axles, so if anyone wants to buy the complete truck minus axles that be great! Let me know if there's any interest in it?

I'm in lancaster ky

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What kind of money are you needing out of what's left? Might get you some more interest, or less!

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
may be a hard sell for 1200 without axles. part it out. you may get more cash for it.

Csmyj

Reaction score
I was just throwing out something to get an idea. Not sure what it's worth without axles, it's a running truck? Don't want to part out, to much time and effort plus no where for it to sit. Worse case is I cut the axles out on a trailer and take to the scrap yard and be done. Didn't know if there would be any interest

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
atleast pull the engine trans and transfer out, thats worth 6-700 min
if I were closer id offer ya 500 for it. and take it off your hands.

i bought a running but bad headgasket 460 89 F350 CC 4WD for a grand. i ended up using most of the parts.
axles frame, steering box, rear crew cab section, bumpers etc.

Csmyj

Reaction score
I don't want to be hanging on to all that waiting to sell. It's just easier scrap all or sell all but the axles. I don't have the room with everything else going on.