Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 Raise the price! Everybody is scared of it. LOL

ellis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think he ought to raise the price that truck is worth the money just for the parts if it hangs around i am in tn it just might be gone

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
i think he ought to raise the price that truck is worth the money just for the parts if it hangs around i am in tn it just might be gone

An you seem to be the closest!

A brand new Gear Venders will cost you $3300.00 alone!

I have too many iorns in the fire or I would buy it, bring it up here to GR and put it on the lot for about $4950.00,...

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Its a nice truck yes, but there is a bunch of people around here that wouldnt pay it, i kno it has turbo and gv and its cc but my truck as good as shape as the trucks in i only payed 600 all it needs is paint/little body work now and it will look almost perfect.

3day240sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around here these trucks are not worth much. I saw a nice 95 cc dually that a guy was asking 3500 for. A stroke for 3500 and about 200k miles.

I saw another 2000 reg cab with flat bed stroke 5spd 131k miles asking 5000 for it. Why spend 2500 on a idi when you could spend 5k on a stroke in better condition.

By no means am i saying this is bad or the truck is a piece but they just are not worth what they are up north. The only trucks down here with rust migrated south.

Another perfect example of value here is the listing i saw for a 66 chevelle 4dr all orginal in working order with the straight six asking 2k for it and can't sell it. Almost completely rust free. The interior has wear but not even the expected amount for a 54 year old car.

Good luck man. If you want to trade for my 240 which I saw in your listing no trades but if you do let me know. I am just north of memphis about a hour away.

ellis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am in tn and i know these trucks it will sale just dont get in a hurry

ellis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everybody wants somthing for nothing if it was them selling somthing they would want a arm and a leg for it

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why spend 2500 on a idi when you could spend 5k on a stroke in better condition.

Ever put a set of injectors in a Powerstroke? If the parts don't destroy your savings the labor will. Less money for more dependability is why people buy IDIs.

This truck is a killer deal and I am somewhat surprised somebody hasn't snatched it up on here, but somebody who needs a good tow rig for cheap will on Craigslist.

ellis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 4 there you can bragg about a stroke but the parts will get you. i like i the idi because it is cheaper to work on and no computer crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle