89 Ford F-350 CC 7.3L Banks Turbo, GV OD Dually $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also if any interest i will sell my 89 Ford F350 dually crew cab. White with Blue interior. Powerwindows work. Has Banks TurboCharged 7.3L from a 1994. 5Speed Shifts good. Has an external GearVendors Overdrive w/ paperwork. Power Sliding back glass not hooked up. Single Stack coming through passenger side bed. Driver side fender busted in back. EuroTaillights. Small wing on top w/ LEDs. B&W Hideaball. Underbed Tire Rack. Chrome Brush Guard. Diamond Plate Bed Rails. Take $2500 FIRM and NOT interested in any trades.Two new universals installed this past weekend. Fresh Oil Put in Overdrive Unit. Would be willing to go lower that $2500 if i kept some parts. I would go $2200 with me swapping stock taillights back in, keeping diamond plate bed rails, and chrome brush guard. Smokes and Has Miss. Think it is an injector #3 passenger side. -cuss
You must be registered for see images attach

IT IS NOT A 4X4 . PREVIOUS OWNER PUT THAT STICKER ON

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F-350

Truck is Located in NEWBERN, TN. My dads number is 731.377.6241 if you are interested. I am currently in Iraq, so i wont be much help except for my limited internet use. :fight:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to be real popular, but you need to up your price. That's too cheap for a GV and turbo equipped truck. You're devalueing the market. LOL

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah you are probably right. If i was too change the injector and get rid of the smoking, i would probably ask $3000. Smokes heavily on start up and then goes away once going down the road except when you left of it, starts back. I have another motor, planning on getting my dad to change the injectors, but im in iraq so its sorta hard. doesnt use oil though. I put about 3000 miles on this oil change and it didnt use any oil. I probably need to change the filter on the OD too . Started jumping out every once in a while.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good replacement for the Enterprise!,..Travis,...?

Was thinkin the same thing but you beat me to it.

X3..... It is just like Enterprise, all except the 5 speed...... Trav would feel right at home.... If he were to get it, I would have to go test drive it first, just to make it the same......

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck

I have no idea how many miles the truck has on it. The motors have been changed prior to me getting it. And yes, i was actually driving it as a daily driver and coming home to tennessee from fort benning, ga every weekend when i left to go to iraq. Thats just about 400 miles. The only thing i was watching was the rearend seal and making sure i kept oil in it. It leaks from the input shaft. Just havent got around to fixing it. Started leaking when i got the mechanic on post to put two new universals in it about the start of october.

3day240sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was asking mileage to get a ruff idea of cylinder wear since you can't tell threw the injector smoke.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Comon, someone needs to buy this truck, it is a great deal! Help a soldier out guys.

A Rust free Crew Cab Dually with Banks Turbo, Gearvenders, and a 5 Speed for $2500.00! :eek: It's a SMOKIN DEAL!

You all quit being so damn picky someone go buy this thing,..

off rant,... :D

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
The thing is that here in tennessee none of these trucks is worth that here no one around here is willing to pay it, so these trucks usaully go fairly what yall would call cheap, what i call a normal deal on a 83-86 model in pretty good shape i would pay between 500-1200, if in absolute perfect shape i could see paying 2000-3500 dollars for that truck, yall may say im a cheapskape but the market aint so hot down here and were i live if your lucky enough to find a job you damn well better not let go of it

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"what i call a normal deal on a 83-86 model in pretty good shape i would pay between 500-1200, if in absolute perfect shape i could see paying 2000-3500 dollars for that truck, yall may say im a cheapskape but the market aint so hot down here"

84-86 trucks are usually not crew cab, usually not 5 speeds, usually do not have overdrives or turbos.

And as the job goes, join the army and get job security. ;Really

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing is that here in tennessee none of these trucks is worth that here no one around here is willing to pay it, so these trucks usaully go fairly what yall would call cheap, what i call a normal deal on a 83-86 model in pretty good shape i would pay between 500-1200, if in absolute perfect shape i could see paying 2000-3500 dollars for that truck, yall may say im a cheapskape but the market aint so hot down here and were i live if your lucky enough to find a job you damn well better not let go of it
you're a little off. actually, your numbers are a little too low.
ZF5 CC dually are quite rare to begin with, add the GV and turbo with a rust free chassis makes his asking a very decent deal. If the logistics on getting it to kali wasn't so expensive, I would be on the next flight out to drive it home.

hondacowboy-
thank you for your service to our country;Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online