89' Centurion Bronco 5spd. Hypermax turbo

Sishinthin

Reaction score
It weighs about 6900 last I ran across scales. I'm selling many other things as well, so I'm actually going to be more negotiable now rather than later because if other things sell I'm not going to need the money from this as much. I don't really want to sell the truck, I just need money now, bad.
I'm going to continue adding pictures and details. For one; I forgot to mention it has a full stainless exhaust (after the downpipe) off of a duramax truck (guy took it off his new truck, and I bought it).

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I own a 1987 ford f350 centurion conversion in great running order if anyone would care to buy it
start a new "for sale" thread in the marketplace and see what happens. we have no minimum post count restrictions for you to sell something.

Sishinthin

Reaction score
Added more crashed truck pics. http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s143/sishinthin/Crashed truck/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16
Prices are dropping, turns out the one up-pipe for the turbo kit is damaged, look in the picture with the oil filter, squished almost shut. I might fix it. I took a video of it running, but it runs funny because of the exhaust restriction, I shot the d side manifold with a temp gun and it gets hot really fast with the backpressure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7