88 F250 xlt eclb ZF5 4wd For sale

wildbillcody97

Reaction score
Looking to sell my project truck. Don't have time for it anymore and I am just going to put the little time I have into my PSD.

88 F250 xlt eclb 4wd
7.3 idi w/hypermax turbo
ZF5
Have new parts that go with it.

$1500 obo

I have a thread on here where I have been asking questions and there are pics of the truck in it. Will take more as soon as it stops raining

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

wildbillcody97

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

AmigaDave

Reaction score
Just bought a 2wd standard cab of the same year as this that runs for about the same price, but would have preferred 4x4 and the extended cab. If you weren't 3,000 miles away, I'd consider buying your truck and finishing the build, then selling my current truck.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 2wd standard cab of the same year as this that runs for about the same price, but would have preferred 4x4 and the extended cab. If you weren't 3,000 miles away, I'd consider buying your truck and finishing the build, then selling my current truck.
you're missing one major point. They salt their roads out there.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
that and I lived out there for 6 months. you don't see old cars out there like you do on the west coast.

That it true...... my 03 Excursion is getting to the point of being "old" out here.....

I have a 91 Jetta Diesel, My son has a 92 IDI and Travis has an 86 IDI and an 96 Square Body Chevy. Besides those, and a couple of members on here, these are about all the "old" vehicles out here that I know of. If I see a bricknose or bullnose truck on the road, it gets my attention.... even the early superduties are getting scarce...... most vehicles on the road here were made in the mid 2000's and up....

This is why what is a just and old truck in California, made in the 70's or 80's or even 90's that go out there for $3500, is a $7-8000 dollar truck that people are people are not batting an eye to spend....

carrasco4712

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That it true...... my 03 Excursion is getting to the point of being "old" out here.....

I have a 91 Jetta Diesel, My son has a 92 IDI and Travis has an 86 IDI and an 96 Square Body Chevy. Besides those, and a couple of members on here, these are about all the "old" vehicles out here that I know of. If I see a bricknose or bullnose truck on the road, it gets my attention.... even the early superduties are getting scarce...... most vehicles on the road here were made in the mid 2000's and up....

This is why what is a just and old truck in California, made in the 70's or 80's or even 90's that go out there for $3500, is a $7-8000 dollar truck that people are people are not batting an eye to spend....
Also since that stupid "buy back" program. You will rarely find a carb on the road as a daily driver.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also since that stupid "buy back" program. You will rarely find a carb on the road as a daily driver.

if you used that buy back program, youre the type that needed it!
many of us out here rely on good ole carburation for a daily.
my son does every day, and most of my friends.
I for one loved it, I picked up many cars because people ******* that they were only going to get 200 bucks, or something off their taxes yadda yadda yadda,
ill give you 4 crisp franklins for that clapped out paint faded 4 door 65 cutlass!!!!

carrasco4712

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you used that buy back program, youre the type that needed it!
many of us out here rely on good ole carburation for a daily.
my son does every day, and most of my friends.
I for one loved it, I picked up many cars because people ******* that they were only going to get 200 bucks, or something off their taxes yadda yadda yadda,
ill give you 4 crisp franklins for that clapped out paint faded 4 door 65 cutlass!!!!
I'm counting carbs on my way to work. Doubtful I'll see one.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where is this? ill make sure to cross it off my list.
ill do the same, but I win by default because I can see work and I can see 8 carbd vehicles lol
when I run my errans, I see atleast 7-8 old schools, and that's a 10 mile trip

carrasco4712

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill do the same, but I win by default because I can see work and I can see 8 carbd vehicles lol
I commute 40 mi to work and drive truck for work, so if there's even one in my area I'll see it. But so far nada.

carrasco4712

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reno NV area

carrasco4712

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But, in rural CA where I live, you'll see the opposite, endless OBS Ford's for everyone's ranch.
You'll see some square body Chevy's too but those are the farmer's daughter's rides.