88 1 Ton F350 Crew Cab 7.3 Diesel, ATF Turbo, No IP, Not Running

mdkarle

Reaction score
This truck that is for sale is not the blue truck, see the photo link at bottom of this message.

Five miles North of Granbury Texas Square near Hwy 4 and Hwy 2580. Granbury is 40 miles southwest of Fort Worth D/FW Texas on Hwy 377, 1988 F-350 HD, Lariat XLT with camper shell, 4dr crew cab, 9000 lb. GAWR 1 ton, unknown miles, 7.3 V8 diesel, added ATS Turbo Charger, C6 auto trans, added GV Overdrive unit, 2 wheel drive, 3.9 rear axel, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks, cruse control, Kelsey Energize under dash brake controller, rear sliding window, dual fuel tanks, No cracks in dash, good headliner, good carpet with no tears, good back seat, needs front seat cover, good door panels, body in good shape with no dents or dings but paint fading on hood and roof, running board and back bumper slightly bent, all glass is good, unknown if air conditioning works, leaks a little oil, almost new tires at about 90% tread. No injection pump, needs work, must be towed. $1,000.00 Photos available at the following by double clicking the link or copy and paste into you web browser address bar and then click go.

http://photos.yahoo.com/mdkarle

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1K for a gear vendor is a great price! Even better if a truck is attached to it.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
yeah but the $3-$4k I'd loose in business by taking off for texas doesn't exactly make that work....

not to mention, lotta windshield time

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still for sale?

What would it take to put the GV from this in a 4x4 with a ZF?
Is it still for sale?
Thanks
John

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
an adapter, a shorter driveshaft, and I don't think they actually work in 4wheeldrive, or at least not for long :)

you'd have to call GV about the adapter tho

jauguston

Retired
Reaction score
Just so you know what a new GV overdrive is worth I bought a new one 6 weeks ago for the back of my C-6 -$2800.00.

Jim

tgatch

Reaction score
Looks like a GREAT candidate for a Fordcummins truck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online