87 crew cab rear door window regulators.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has anyone ever tried to replace the rear door window regulators with electric front door regulators?
sure would make life a little bit easier.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I'm sure a person could do it.
Actually check out a thread called "added two more doors."
I think leeland might have done it.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Cucamongan

Huh?
Reaction score
So, you want to make your 2 rear doors power windows, instead of the manual cranks?

my '91 has power windows in front and manual crank windows in the back.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know exactly when, but at some point, OBS trucks started being offered with power rear windows. I've been wondering how much work it would take to get power rear windows retrofitted onto an older truck; it'd be nice to be able to open all of the windows from the driver's seat if needed.

I looked around trying to find out when they started offering it, and I noticed on O'Reilly's site that, for manual windows, they were giving the same part number for front and rear on each side.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/s...ow&year=1996&make=Ford&model=F-350&vi=5007048 (not sure if the link will work from another computer)

I did the search using a '96 F-350 as my source, hoping that they were offering the power rear windows by then and I could look up by part number. Please not ethat this is not verified in any way, so I would suggest doing further research before pulling the trigger. If someone else has done it, so much the better ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online