86 6.9 and zf-5

91fummins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the swap has been finished for awhile now and its time to clean up. Im pretty sure the IP is out on the engine but I do have an extra to go with it. The trans was running great when pulled but fourth gear synch. was weak. The shifter was broken off and one was welded on so I just made it work. Im asking 500 for both the trans is still mated to the engine and I dont have the fuel filter housing. Pick up only Im located in Cisco,Tx. 76437 I also have an 86 3/4 ton rear end with 4.10 gears for sale make an offer cause Im not sure what its worth. Please call me if interested in this stuff 325-320-0734 I dont get to get on the computer much so a phone call is preferred. Thanks for lookin --- Larry

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent it on to the guy that owns my 2dr gas 86 Bronco... its headed down the road to a dismal, longtime posters may be familiar with his screen name, "sheepman"...

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Divorced 205?

Adapter to mate a 208 or 1356 to it, if not would be my thoughts...

Keep leaning towards a Spicer out of a Duece and a half.. but it is 2wd, so... I am gonna have to get creative.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Guys, it's a 2wd trans. 91fummins is a friend of mine. Cisco is about 45-50 miles east of Abilene on I-20.

91fummins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks f&g I guess I should've specified. I really need to sale this stuff. I dont need it anymore and I found I trailer I need or atleast want it real bad so make me an offer. I also have a ZF for a 460 gasser for sale as well. Not sure what is worth but I need it gone as well and its a 2wd as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online