84 F 250 PARTS TRUCK

paulw

paulw
Reaction score
IM PARTING OUT THE 84 FORD IT HAS THE 6.9 ENGINE DANA 70 REAR POSSI IM NOT SURE ON THE GEARS C6 AUTO THE TIRES AND WHEELS ARE 16.5 35 INCH TIRES I PUT NEW BRAKES AND BRAKE DRUMS AND WHEEL CYLINDER IN THE REAR END IT HAS THE 37 INCH RAD NO A/C LET+ ME +KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY THING ENGINE MIGHT BE SOLD.I ALSO HAVE A 81 FORD DUMP TRUCK IT HAS A GOOD FRONT CLIP BUT ITS A GAS ENGINE .

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Passenger fender and bed price please

paulw

paulw
Reaction score
ok the fenders are junk as for the piece on the injector pump im not sure what you are looking for i have 3 injection pumps and where is the blower motor resistor. the bed is in not real good shape ,i can get pics if any one wants pics.please pm me your email and i will get pics i could not load pics on here.

smokinpipes

Navistar Nut
Reaction score
Blower Motor Resistor is on the air box by the blower.. usually has a silicon board visible held in by two 5/16 hex screws, it's base is rectangular ... with two plugs (one with a single wire and the other with three). Located under the hood, passenger side, by firewall.

VRV on the Injection pump looks like this: http://inlinethumb52.webshots.com/49651/2359439030101950171S600x600Q85.jpg

paulw

paulw
Reaction score
im not sure what these parts are worth it seems like verry little things and only take about 10 min to get off so what do you think is a good price plus shipping probably flat rate.box plus the guy backed out of the engine it has a really bad miss im not sure if the injecton pump or injectors .iv replaced both injectors in oct 11 and pump march 12 it smokes grey.wheels and tires are pending sale.