72 International PU DROOLING

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old Bull, I have a complete 6.9 with 4 speed setting ready to go in that.. it would fit right in. Shall I send it to you? .. ;)

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old Bull, I have a complete 6.9 with 4 speed setting ready to go in that.. it would fit right in. Shall I send it to you? .. ;)
NO NO and NO. If I was 10 yrs younger, I would buy it, just to take it to car/truck shows. Looks like the guy has a lot of money in it.

Zaggnutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call me a noob or a youngin' or anything else you want, but I did not know IH made pick ups. I recognize the grills and body styles now that I am searching through pics but I am relatively new to my appreciation for all things International. That is a real cool pick-up and would be awesome with that 6.9 in it. The color really dates it which to me makes it all the better.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
found this going through some old pics

You must be registered for see images attach

gandalf

Reaction score
I think, am fairly sure, that this is an International PU. I've even known this fine vehicle to run and work for a living.

attachment.php

The picture is not mine, so I can duck all responsibility there. The truck is located where vehicles do not have to be registered or meet any kind of inspection.:eek:

Attachments

• Wood Truck.jpeg
    Wood Truck.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online