7.3l idi C-6 transmission case

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
does anyone have a c-6 diesel tranny or case they wish to part with i busted mine in half. I did it once before and a member hooked me up again hoping some can again let me know thanks

RKOCH

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a c-6 diesel tranny or case they wish to part with i busted mine in half. I did it once before and a member hooked me up again hoping some can again let me know thanks

RKOCH
I think the more important question is....

WHY ARE YOU BREAKING CASES....replacing it, and not fixing cause is just going to be a big problem again...cure the problem fix the symptom....

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
Tractor pulling to much too hard, the gassers do it too in the same place on the case, but they are esaier to come by. Im pushing alot of torque with the NOS and propane it twist up hard when you hit it, but this one is getting retired now for a hunting and street truck

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a 2wd one handy and a 4x4 one still in the truck. Both still assembled in working order. Are your braking the case or the tail housing?

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
they are breaking right through the bottom left bolt hole out through the bell housing. And no its not worth running an idi against these new trucks thats why im done pulling idi trucks.

What kinda of money you need for a tranny?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.