7.3 idi 1993 model naturally aspirated engine for sale

ferrellmedia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Water got into the engine, no head gasket failure, so it's either cavitation OR the water leaked thru the top down into the intake.

So the passenger rear cylinder bent a rod, which shortened it's stroke and the bottom of the piston "hung up" on the top of the crank lobe.

The engine had 146k well cared for miles.

I have intake, pump (which is supposed to be good off the rebuild I bought), lines, heads, valve covers etc...

I took my serpentine belt system off this motor and I have the V-belt drive off the rebuild to go with it.

I would prefer to sell everything for one price, (you name the price), but if I don't get the interest here I will post on e-bay and see what I can get before I part it out.

Any questions, let me know.

ferrellmedia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told it was good, but couldn't verify, it came with the rebuild, but I used the new one from my other motor.

It's a stayntadyne pump.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Hey Dyoung.....this one will have the torque screw as well as it's a 1993 like mine! lol.

yea lol i really dont care if it has one or not, i just need a pump that has a good chance of running at a decent price, but it would be nice if it had one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online