4l60e- What years will interchange on trucks?

Craige

Reaction score
Hello guys..!
Since the price of gas is rising and our pathetic president is sitting back laughing cause he is getting richer off the American public from his oil wells in TX, I have detained my motor. I have scaled the 400 horse sleeper back to around 300. I decided to install a new set of headers, and while burning max fuel I finally blew the trans. I have searched the internet and I have noticed that 4l60e trans were used from 93 to 04. But no one sell a trans marked for a 95.My question is What years will inter-change with a 95?I will buy one tomorrow no matter what.But I would like to save some money for the Chiefs retirement. Thanks

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
firstly, if you can dispense with the political statements, we can keep the thread where it's at. if you still feel strongly about making a political statement, I will have to delete this thread. besides, I didn't think Obama was involved in TX oil politics.
secondly, the 4L60E was hooked up behind two different bellhousing bolt patterns. give me a clue what you have under the hood that makes 400hp that's being sandbagged to 300hp.
lastly, painless wiring is going to be your new buddy. they have a "stand alone" kit to work with a electronic trans so you can get the whole thing to work.
good luck;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online