38-40 inch tires

Joey D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
superf350 said:
Well I just got some 39.5/18's Boggers for the big truck, I should have them on by Thursday. They look pretty beefy compared to the 38/15.50 TSL's. I can't wait to see what they look like on the truck!
You will like them for sure. :thumbsup:

Joey D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad. How about you? Home for good yet?
I don't know if you still wheel the beast but my brother has 44 in boggers on his K5 and with the lockers it is crazy on the amount of earth the tires will throw. Take a pic as I like to tsee the 18's.

superf350

Reaction score
Joey D said:
Not bad. How about you? Home for good yet?
I don't know if you still wheel the beast but my brother has 44 in boggers on his K5 and with the lockers it is crazy on the amount of earth the tires will throw. Take a pic as I like to tsee the 18's.

I'm back and I hope I don't have to go back anytime soon! It wasn't all that bad where I was at but it was bad enough that I don't want to go back. If that makes any sense! I will get some pics up as soon as I get em on!

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
superf350 said:
Well I just got some 39.5/18's Boggers for the big truck, I should have them on by Thursday. They look pretty beefy compared to the 38/15.50 TSL's. I can't wait to see what they look like on the truck!

18 inch wide? those would look cool! Let me know what you think of them.

I just measured my F350, 54 inches to the center of the light and a c-hair over 30 inches on the frame (lowest part), I can still stick some bigger meats on there. I heard the IROK's were really soft but they are the only ones I've found in a Radial at 39.5

superf350

Reaction score
I'm sure I'll like the looks and how they do off road. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try em out sometime in the next couple weeks at Pismo or Glamis.

CTD600

Reaction score
superf350 said:

Those Boggers will look sick. I have them on my Wrangler ;Sweet