2wd f250 coil springs swap to f350

Dragrace504

Reaction score
I wanna pick my front end up on my 1997 f250 2wd,will a set of f350 front coil springs lift it a little has anyone tried this

gnathv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to raise it or have the original springs just run their course. I believe the 250 and 350 use the same springs based on axle weight. There’s one spring listed on rockauto that says 1 5/8 over stock height but they’re over $300. I had an ECLB that I put the Moog cc844s on and it picked it up 2 to 2 1/2 inches over the originals. How much space is there between the top of your tire and fender. Mine went from 2 fingers to 4 fingers plus a little. Hope this adds confusion to your decision lol.

Dragrace504

Reaction score
I actually wanna raise it up I already put new stock could on it but it way lower than rear.i like to have it up and level

Dragrace504

Reaction score
Ok I'll get a picture tomorrow,in my last post I was trying to say I put new stock coil springs on it...(auto correct is a pain sometime)

Dragrace504

Reaction score
This is best I could do for a picture cause it was raining,where I was parked is on a slight incline but on level ground the rear is way higher

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

gnathv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have extra leaves on the rear? If you go much taller on the front with twin I beam or Dana 50 you will need to lower axle pivot points. You can get a little more height with adjustable camber bushings, I don’t know if you can get what you want though. You may have to compromise by lowering rear some.
Good luck. Maybe someone else has suggestions. As you raise front, tires angle in at bottom. I’d go to an alignment shop and ask if adjustable camber bushings will get you there.

Dragrace504

Reaction score
Autofab makes brackets to lower pivot arms I just need to find an affordable set of longer coil springs...its crazy cause they make everything I'm wanting to do for gas trucks

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you get a chance take a picture of the rear springs, looks like it has been lifted to me. Possible blocks swapped in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online