2015 IDI weekend

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When is the cut off date to order shirts, also when do you need the total amount of shirts to make.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say we are getting down to the wire. I usually give them 3 weeks in June to get it done, so I should put the order in around the 1st of June.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does that include my 4? If not, we definitely have an order.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Little late but can a non rally member get a Shirt?
If so Pm Me the price. If not it's no big deal just thought I'd ask.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I will talk to Mel and see if we can do something to get you a shirt.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the way we are going to handle it this year, is call Suzi here at Conestoga Diesel Injection (717-806-5561) and give her your info and a credit card. Due to the low number of shirts, the price will be a little higher this year, as the setup fee will need to be spread across a fewer number. To offset this, we will not be doing embroidered names. CALL HER TODAY. We need to get these shirts ordered ASAP.

MrsMoose

Reaction score
Monday will be the final day for Rally shirt orders. I have one order so far, that does not include our family. If you are ordering a shirt, you MUST call Conestoga Diesel Injection 717-806-5561 to place your order. You will need your credit card number when you call. If you have told Elijah you want a shirt, you will still need to call Conestoga Diesel Injection to place the order officially. We are open M-F 8-5, you may call over the weekend and leave a message with your name and number and I will call you on Monday.

Thank you,
Suzi

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Monday will be the final day for Rally shirt orders. I have one order so far, that does not include our family. If you are ordering a shirt, you MUST call Conestoga Diesel Injection 717-806-5561 to place your order. You will need your credit card number when you call. If you have told Elijah you want a shirt, you will still need to call Conestoga Diesel Injection to place the order officially. We are open M-F 8-5, you may call over the weekend and leave a message with your name and number and I will call you on Monday.

Thank you,
Suzi
What is the design this year?
And is it just credit or can we pay with PayPal?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726