2005 FORD F250 NEED TO SELL

o5Superduty

Reaction score
Sadly i have to let go of my super duty because i am getting out of the military soon and going to college. I purchased the truck in 2006 august and since have put 12k miles on it, deployments ate up 7 months of the time between then and now.alright alittle about the truck:

2005 F250 CREW CAB LARIAT
6.0L POWER STROKE DIESEL 4X4 AUTOMATIC
50,000 MILES ON IT, MAINTANCE UP TO DATE WITH RECORDS
TWO TONE PAINT BURGANDY/TAN BOTTOM WITH CHROM GRILL/BUMPER
TAN LEATHER,POWER/HEATED DRIVER/PASS SEATS
PARKING SENSORS, RUNNING BOARDS, SPRAY ON BED LINER (LINEX)
FX4 OFF ROAD PACKAGE, TOOL BOX IN BED OF TRUCK
GOSENECK TRAILER READY, IF YOU DONT WANT IT REMOVE THE BALL AND IT IS FLAT FOR CARGO (NICE TO HAVE FOR A FUTURE TRAILER)

Basically i am located in eastern north carolina (new bern area/morehead) so you can view the truck there or i have pictures if you need them e-mailed let me know. I am asking $26,000 its a very resonable price for how awesome this truck is. i am a neat freak and keep it cleaned and maintaned religously, but like i said i am getting out of the military and going to college so i cannot afford the car payment doing that. Call Brian for any questions or concerns 603-440-3661 THIS TRUCK IS NICE DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE

Attachments

• DSC01511.JPG
    DSC01511.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 11
  • back seat.jpg
    back seat.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
  • dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 13
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 15
  • rear view mirror.jpg
    rear view mirror.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 10
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 9

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is Kelley Blue Book Trade in value for this truck.

Here's an opportunity to steal a nice one if you are in the maket....... Or just love a good deal. Would make a heck of a Christmas present:D .