2 different pedals?

BBBxcursion

Reaction score
I ordered a throttle pedal for my Excusion from Dale. but it's the wrong one. Did Ford offer 2 pedals? It's a year 2000

Bean

Reaction score
early model and late model are both different. I put a late model on my 95, got it for 8.00 of ebay brand new, just had to splice in he IVS wires cause of the different connector.

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
I just got your PM on the other site. Sorry we had a error in the catalog

I will send you the right one overnight tomorrow please don't splice the wires. I need to get you the correct part. Figures the error was there for over 3 weeks and got no orders then all of the sudden we get four orders in 2 days last week. Anyways sorry you got caught up in our mistakes but I will make it right to you. Give me a call tomorrow 800-234-3455 ext 1517 and I will get the right one out to you.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dale_Lakin said:
I just got your PM on the other site. Sorry we had a error in the catalog

I will send you the right one overnight tomorrow please don't splice the wires. I need to get you the correct part. Figures the error was there for over 3 weeks and got no orders then all of the sudden we get four orders in 2 days last week. Anyways sorry you got caught up in our mistakes but I will make it right to you. Give me a call tomorrow 800-234-3455 ext 1517 and I will get the right one out to you.

:hail :hail :hail

Nice service and reply! :thumbsup:

BBBxcursion

Reaction score
Dale called back. He made it more than right and his service was AWSOME! I know where I am going next time I need something :)

BBBxcursion

Reaction score
Got the right one this morning and it works-2 different connectors on my pedal. Thanks Dale!