1996 Dodge 2500 4x4 12v FOR SALE

dondiesel444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my Dad is looking to sell his truck, it's a 1996 12v Cummins 2500 reg cab long bed 4x4 automatic. it has 188,*** miles on it, and my Dad bought this truck brand new, he is the ORIGINAL OWNER. the truck is SLT and is pretty clean on the inside, the doors and wheel wells are rusty and the paint is peeling from the hood and fenders (typical Dodge). the motor runs real strong, never had any problems with it and get this the truck has the ORIGINAL transmission, it's never been rebuilt. this truck would make an excellent work truck, an good off-road project or used as a parts truck to swap the 12v into something else. the truck is complete and is my Dad's daily driver. we are taking offers, let us know if you need any other information. thanks dgconst444*remove*@yahoo.com

ps I know some people may want just the motor but don't even ask, but the whole truck must go. thanks

dondiesel444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we've had some offers but nothing definate. the truck has a straight pipe (b/c the muffler rusted off and I replaced it with a straight pipe, exiting in the stock location), and the fuel plate is slid forward. other than that it is completely stock. the truck runs really strong...

someone e-mailed me saying the rust isn't as bad as I made it out to be, so check out the pics and see for yourself. I don't know how bad these year Dodges rust, so maybe ours is just typical?

dondiesel444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've added some other pics of the truck, up close of the paint/rust so you guys can get a better idea of the truck.

dondiesel444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
make an offer:D

we've had a few offers but nothing serious so far....

Cppr Busa

Reaction score
Is the truck still for sale? Where abouts are ya at?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7