1994 F350 PSD Concept truck on ebay!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I think I just threw up in my mouth...:eek: That front end looks like a whale shark wearing a batman mask... Never saw or knew this was out there... Kinda glad I didn't too... I'm just not a fan....:puke:

LSOSGT1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't really know what that is but it sure ain't no truck! At least not what I call a truck! Kinda like a Chevy Avalanche, it's something but I just don't know what!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The other issue is the thing cannot be legally registered or driven on the road. What kind of nut would spend that kind of money on something that he can't even drive??? Crazy!!!cookoo

Heath

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i agree with bad, i like everything cept for the front clip and the stupid stock mirrors.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
The other issue is the thing cannot be legally registered or driven on the road. What kind of nut would spend that kind of money on something that he can't even drive??? Crazy!!!cookoo

Heath

Yup garage queen only. Prolly because Ford pulls the vin tags on em.
My buddies came across a tbird one yea that was in the same situation. Made one helluva drag racer!:sly
Somebody really had to pull some strings to get ahold of that still completely intact.
What's crazy is I saw that truck one year up to the St. Ignace car show.
It's got a coolness factor up close. But that's just me.;Really

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time it was on e-bay it went for about 14 IIRC, and there's no engine pics as this seller probably knows the difference between a PSD, and a N/A idi, which is whats under that hood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online