1994 F350 PSD Concept truck on ebay!

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
scrap price is up? Jeez here we are lucky to get $100 a ton. Thats why this time of year I am hauling scrap by buying it from the people based on the current market price and putting it on my property till around feb/march when its up to round $240 a ton. I think my scrapyard might tell me to keep that piece.

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
I say we hook an IDI to the front, the rear, and each side of it with chains and pull the concept to pieces.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I could get a street legal title for that sucker in this state in basically a heartbeat . Since it hasn't been registered on the street or reported stolen, it would take me about two weeks to a month for all the paperwork to process depending on how backed up they are.
I think it would be funny as heck to hook my old hillbilly 5er up to that thing and drag it around... of course with the fishing boat in tow behind it LOL
Oh to have endless cash to blow on worthless junk

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I actually saw this truck in person at the Detroit Auto Show years ago. I loved it when it came out.

Not real crazy about the front end, but other than that I think its pretty bad ass.

Think about, they put this truck together in 1994! and it still looks like a concept truck TODAY. This is only 3 years after a Brick Nose!

The biggest fail as stated was put it together to promote the Powerstorke, and its got an IDI int it,...cookoo

I knew it was an IDI because is had an automatic,..LOL We all know you couldn't get a PSD in 94 with an auto,...:D

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I could get a street legal title for that sucker in this state in basically a heartbeat . Since it hasn't been registered on the street or reported stolen, it would take me about two weeks to a month for all the paperwork to process depending on how backed up they are.

there ya go!,.I could buy it and drive it on a Dealer Plate,...;Sweet

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd expect to see that in LA somewhere lowriding. Maybe with Cheech & Chong behind the wheel.
:puke::rotflmao

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 5 dollar bill that says the truck dosnt sell.

D.A.V_Oil_Brnr

M88 Junky
Reaction score
~hurl~

1986 F250 4x4.... concept ****.... 1986 F250 4x4.... concept ****....
umm.... how about we just practice shooting long 88mm shells from a WWII Tiger tank at it? That thing is so atrocious its ridiculous. Come to think of it, that would be a great war machine... The enemy would take one look at it and die of laughter.:rotflmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ealiaga12