1994 Crew Cab 4x4 F350 7.3 IDI ZF-5

motorbreath53

lucky sob....
Reaction score
We set out to find a new daily driver for my wife, and ended up with a new tow rig.

Since I cannot convince my wife that we NEED two 1 ton 4x4's... I can't keep my best friend.

1994 F350 Crew Cab, Long bed. 7.3l IDI Turbo Diesel, 4x4, 5-speed MANUAL TRANS.

Motor- 5 year old Ford Long block. I'm guessing 30k miles on it. New alternator, starter, Dual Optima batteries, HD battery cables, water pump, radiator, IP, Banks Turbo system with downpipe and full Banks exhaust
Trans- ZF-5 Speed manual trans that was rebuilt last month, with a year old clutch and Single Mass Flywheel. NO need to worry about an unreliable E40D...
Axles- Dana 60's with factory 4:10's, Warn Manual Locking hubs up front
Suspension- Stock springs front and rear with a ORU shackle reversal kit in the front, and NEW nickle plated bilstien 5100's on all 4 corners.

Extra's- Rino Lined, Sony CD player, Banks gauges, LEER Shell, Wired for trailer brakes and slide in camper. Mounts for Slide in Camper. "pop-up" Gooseneck Hitch.

The BAD: AC quit working, and it will need tires in 10k miles. I have 4 of the steel wheels, and only two of the Alcoa's.

Price:$5500

You guys know I have 3 times that in this truck. I love this truck and will not give it away, but i'm not unreasonable. Make me a SERIOUS offer.

Call or EMail for more pics and thanks for looking.
Danny
619-990-1105

EDIT: Clear Title with 189,290 on the odometer

You must be registered for see images attach

REDDEVL

Reaction score
dang good lookin truck! good luck with the sale. wish i had the money and wasn't already tryin to sell an older one.

motorbreath53

lucky sob....
Reaction score
Thanks for all the intrest in the truck guys. (and thanks for re-assuring me that this is a truck worth loving. I feel like i'm putting down my dog or somthing.... like i'm doing somthing wrong.)

Anyway,

I will try to get more pics up in the next day or so. I work until 8am on Thurs. (unless I can get OT...)

The truck is in Poway, CA.

Any requests or specifics for PICS?

Motor? more interior?

I know this isn't what you guys are looking for, but the only other pics i've got are these ones of my boy doing its job....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for those who don't know kali too well, the truck is roughly 25mins north of sandy eggo on the I15. if I didn't have my '92 i'd be all over that truck.
I'm supposed to be putting together a supercab so it can be a little more parking friendly in metro areas.cookoo

Reaction score
OH, if I had the $ I would be on my way to the Amtrak station!

I will put my SS up for sale, I have been planning to, but I just to don't ever get around to it...

Unless you wanted to work some sort of trade, i am sure it would sell better down south.

Attachments

• DSC04768.JPG
    DSC04768.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 16

motorbreath53

lucky sob....
Reaction score
Well... sorry to be MR. Indecisive guys... but I can't sell this just yet.

I can't shake the feeling that i'm doing somthing really wrong selling this off. I've dumped 20k into this truck in the last 5 years, and it feels stupid to sell off a truck that I enjoy so much for 1/4 what I have in it.

So, for now, the truck is no longer for sale.

Sorry again guys.

Danny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online