7.3 Liter Factory Turbo Diesel – 5 Speed Manual Transmission
LUK Clutch & SMF Upgrade
Winch Bumper - Trailer Towing Package
Class V Hitch – Locking Tool Box
228766 miles
PICTURES: http://rides.webshots.com/album/562287539cSOkPy

$9500

Spring is coming!

Get ready for this year’s camping, fishing, boating and hunting seasons with this beautiful 1993 Ford F-250, 4x4, diesel truck with self recovery winch and spare parts.

This truck has it all.

A BRAND NEW, custom installed Curt Magnum Class V Hitch rated at 12,000# gross/1,200# tongue weight without weight distribution, or, 14,000# gross/1,400# tongue weight with weight distribution. This is the highest weight-rated class V hitch that there is, and, it will definitely pull your camper, toy hauler or boat anywhere that you want to go. I personally pull a 26’ Sea Ray Express Cruiser with this truck. The boat and trailer weigh around 8500-9000#. This truck pulls it like a breeze and has no problems hauling this boat anywhere. (I put the old hitch on my 1997.)

A Ranch Hand type winch bumper sporting a Warn 9500 pound high speed self recovery winch with roller fairlead. Included with the winch is a Warn 19,000 pound rated snatch block, tree strap and shackle. Everything that you would need to winch yourself out of a sticky situation is included.

An all steel Rawson/Koenig locking tool box with brand new, keyed alike locks to protect your tools and other valuables. This is freshly painted and looks sharp!

I put in a LUK Clutch and Single Mass Flywheel Update. New Slave and Master Cylinders.

Included with the truck is a spare, remanufactured, mechanical fuel injection pump worth @ $400. The fuel injection pump that is in the truck now was just put in around Labor Day 2005. It is also a remanufactured pump. (Remanufactured pumps have all new parts. Rebuilt pumps have just the worn parts replaced. Remanufactured is MUCH better.)

I have most all receipts for work I performed on this truck. I just replaced the left rear wheel cylinder, bled the brakes and put on new rear brake shoes. A few months ago I put on a new: water pump, brake booster, vacuum pump and front disc brake pads. Since I bought the truck in 2001, I have replaced: the entire A/C system and converted it to R-134a (1-2004); replaced all the bearings and races on all four wheels; remanufactured fuel injection pump; 8 new glow plugs; glow plug controller. I put in a LUK Clutch and SMF along with new Slave and Master Cylinders. I have changed the fluids in the differentials, transfer case and transmission three times.

The alternator has a special pulley, with an extra sheave (from Kilby Enterprises) for adding an on-board-air system using a York A/C compressor from a junk yard. There is a mounting plate under the front bumper for mounting a set of Cannonball Express Train Horns. And, there is already air tank mounts under the bed for your on-board-air system.

Comes With:
• Ranch Hand Type Winch Bumper
• Warn 9500# High Speed Winch with Roller Fairlead
• Warn 19,000# Snatch Block, Tree Strap and Shackle
• LUK Clutch and SMF
• Rawson/Koenig Steel Tool Box with New Keyed Alike Locks
• Curt Magnum Class V Hitch with Custom Installation
• Predator DX2 Brake Controller
• Fresh Bed Liner
• New Rock Chip Protection
• Spare Remanufactured Fuel Injection Pump – A $400 Part
• Nitto Terra Grappler 33x12.5x16 tires
• Four Spare ProComp Mud Terrain Tires 33x12.5x16
• K&N Air Filter and Cleaning Kit (Not Installed)
• Full Size Spare Tire – 33x12.5x16
• Alpine 6 Disc CD Player
• Boston Acoustic Speakers

I would not hesitate to hook my boat up to this truck and go to Alaska in it right this second. This truck is in great mechanical shape and I have done my utmost to care for, and maintain, this truck in top notch mechanical condition.

KNOWN PROBLEMS: (1) The driver’s side window regulator or motor is messed up. The driver’s side window will roll down electrically, but you have to pull it up by hand. (2) The passenger’s side window switch does not work. You can roll it up/down with driver's switch. I may have these things fixed in the next few days. (3) The back-up lights don’t come on when you shift into reverse. There are auxiliary back-up lights activated by a switch by the head light switch.

If you want to ask questions or come see and test drive it, call 832-865-3825.

May also contact me through PM or e-mail: [email protected]

Thank You for Looking,

Mark

Last edited: