1993 8th digit M with turbo Canada made

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
So ive made a choice..thanks everyone for your input.
Im buying a 92 F450 tomorrow about 100 miles away that has a rebuilt 30k ago 8th digit m 7.3 with a 2wd zf5 ..needs a new injection pump as of which i have.
Plan is to sell the zf5 and utility bed and pick up a rebuilt Zf5 4wd and use all the parts to do a swap on the ambulance.
After which i can get the turbro and engine installed and hopefully truck rolling ..i figure should have it all done by Tuesday..jk
On a side note the 7.3 i i have has 158k and is an 8th digit M but the donor truck im picking up tomorrow is a good deal with the rebuild. I should have tons of parts for sale from the donor soon.
Will you be selling a turbo setup,or are you keeping it?thanks

Rock

Jbone36

Reaction score
Will you be selling a turbo setup,or are you keeping it?thanks

Rock
For now im probably going to put it on unless theres a better option..ill let ya know..its rough gong from Toyota my whole life to ford fo theres a massive learning curve going on.

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
For now im probably going to put it on unless theres a better option..ill let ya know..its rough gong from Toyota my whole life to ford fo theres a massive learning curve going on.
Thank you,I appreciate it!

Rock

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
Also,that learning curve is the best way to learn,so hang on!It ain't bad once you get to know these trucks.They are dead simple.Have fun!:Thumbs Up:peelout

Rock

b4himdude

Reaction score
hey guys . you know something odd. i had to change my flexplate on my 94 turbo f350 xlt (made in canada) with the vin k and i had to go back and reorder the flexpl,ate because it uses a vin cod m flexplate. . but as i was reintalling the tranny(just rebuilt) i noticed the harness plugs top the solenoid and the mlps were open wires right where they go into the plugs . so i got new repair ends to do it but the solenoid side i wrote down because it was so bad i couldnt tell what was what for sure .. the mlps ( the regular old style replacement connector) i did 1 wire at a time. now ive looked online and it seems the solenoid wiring matched colors but i just can get top tow button light to stop flashing and making the tranny act goofy . seems i cant figure it out aqnd now its driving me nuts . anybody have any thoughts. also replaced vss . tried to get codes by jumping the eec but there either no check engine light or its burnt . all fuses are good. at my wits end on this thing . unplugged battery negatives over night even still flashing. if i have a tranny plug that has the thermocoupler on it for the tranny fluid temp does it have to be on a closed circuit or is the wire to the aftermarket guage thats broke ok just to be wrapped disconnected . its only to the plug? i could sure use some direction to proper wiring colo
r diagrams to the solenoid side of this e4od. and yes 4x4