1992 Ford 460V8 F.I. Engine Motor Complete! Drive Before You Buy! Please Make Offers!

F350JOHN

Reaction score
I have a complete 7.5L Ford Fuel Injected 460 V8 Engine for sale.:yell:

Great option for F-150 or Ford Bronco fans to do an engine conversion with! Would also make a great replacement engine! ;Sweet

It has 160,000 miles. It will be totally complete, except for the A/C pump and the engine side of the harness. I have access to many used parts to replace these if you want.

It is currently hooked to a ZF-5 speed manual transmission, (NOT included.) and will have flywheel and clutch. I also have access to automatic (Ford E40D) parts, if you wish to mate it to an automatic.

This engine is very strong! We can arrange a time for you to come and drive it! Located in Pueblo, Colorado.

The good: strong, fast, New Water Pump, kinda low miles, totally complete, you can test before you buy without the risk of buying a motor that you can't start like most others on the internet. (Unknown Paperweights!:puke: )

The bad: needs the timing cover welded or replaced because of a small cracked hole, its not bad, it just leaks very little antifreeze, Not Major. It uses 1 quarts of oil between oil changes, Not too bad, actually average for this many miles. The alternator needs replaced or repaired. Needs the EGR replaced.

I have received alot of questions about selling random parts off of this truck. I am NOT parting out the truck, I just bought a new engine to install, and want to sell the old engine. This is my daily driver.:eek:

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

I will accept any reasonable offers! I need at least 2 weeks to line up someone to pull the engine after purchase.

Thanks for your time.:hail

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online