1992 F-250 Diesel XLT 4wd Plow 22,000 orig. miles..Whats it worth?

sgtpool

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my 1992 Ford F-250 Diesel 4wd. The truck is two tone black and gray. It is an XLT model and is fully loaded(ps, pw, pl, cc, a/c, lumbar, stereo), it has dual tanks. The truck is in excellent condition. It averages 18-21 MPG unloaded. I have only pulled a trailer 2x with it, and plowed with it two days(Feb. 2007 Storm). It comes with a 4 year old "Sno-way" 7.5 foot lexan plow. If you don't know anything about Sno-way check out their website WWW.SNOWAY.COM. The plow has quick connects and comes on and off within about 3 minutes. I bought the truck from Marysville Motor Cars in Nov. 2006 and bought the plow used shortly thereafter. There is no rust, rot or blemishes on the truck. It is kept in my garage, and has been garage kept it's entire life. When I bought it from Marysville, they had just purchased it from an 86 year old man who bought it because he always wanted a Diesel. Within the past year I put brand new tires all the way around, new front brakes which were covered under the used car warranty(calipers, rotors, and pads), and I had the front leaf springs re-bent so that the truck sits at it's original level. It had began to sag from sitting most of it's life. The miles are original and the truck is amazing. I will post pictures when I get a chance. Please email at [email protected]

I'm wondering what you all think this thing is worth. Any idea's I would love to hear them.

Attachments

• %232.jpg
    %232.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 27
  • %233.jpg
    %233.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 29

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I sold my 93 subercab, 2wd, IDI two years ago for $3,000. Yours is 4wd and a reg cab. Wait until Darrin see this. He'll know better than anyone.

sgtpool

Reaction score
THE TRUCK IS ALSO MINT AND ONLY HAS 22,000 MILES. IT HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE LOWEST MILEAGE ONE'S IN THE COUNTRY.

sgtpool

Reaction score
I AM ASKING $14,000 WITH THE PLOW. THIS PRICE IS NEG. I WILL TRY TO ADD ADDITIONAL PICTURES TO THE LISTING.

Attachments

• TRUCK7.jpg
    TRUCK7.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 17
  • TRUCK4.jpg
    TRUCK4.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 18
  • TRUCK11.jpg
    TRUCK11.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 15
  • TRUCK2.jpg
    TRUCK2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 13

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Yup, That's a nice truck probablly worth that, just need to find the right buyer. You will have to do some widespread advertising but I would think you should get the money out of it.

I am not sure if the plow would help the value of the truck or hurt it...

I sold a coupe of low mile 97 psd's this year for about $22K each.

sgtpool

Reaction score
I am really looking to sell the truck and to sell it soon. Anyone want to start making some offers on it or have any questions. Please let me know.

sgtpool

Reaction score
NEW PRICE $12,000

NEW PRICE. IS THERE ANT INTEREST IN THE TRUCK OR WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.